Join us for the 12th Annual Fireworks at the Crosses at our Pinnacle Hills Campus. Invite your friends and family to join our entire Cross Church family on Sunday, June 30. We will have a patriotic celebration featuring live music, outdoor baptisms, and fireworks. Check back soon for more information about food and drinks we will have for purchase.
Baptism at the Crosses
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE BAPTIZED BY PASTOR NICK FLOYD AT FIREWORKS AT THE CROSSES
On Sunday, June 30th, come celebrate our country’s independence at Cross Church on the Pinnacle Hills Campus. Fireworks at the Crosses will be a special time of worship and celebration; and we want to invite you to be a part of it. Join with others that evening by following the Lord in believer’s baptism.
There are several reasons why it is so important to be baptized, including:
- Salvation is a life-long journey with Christ, and although baptism does not save us, it is the essential first step in that journey.
- Baptism is also public testimony before others about what Jesus has done for you and an important way you can visibly align yourself with Him as your Lord and Savior.
- Finally, baptism is an essential part of the membership process at Cross Church.
On the evening of the 30th, all four campuses will come together for outdoor festivities here on the Pinnacle Hills grounds. Before the fireworks start, we will have an opportunity for our people to be baptized outdoors under the crosses. Dr. Nick Floyd will be performing the baptisms that night.
We’d love for you to be a part of this exciting Summer Freedom celebration if you have trusted Christ as your personal Lord and Savior, and
- You have not yet been baptized, or
- You were baptized by a method other than immersion in water (i.e., sprinkling), or
- You were baptized before you placed faith in Jesus as your Savior (e.g., infant baptism, etc.)
You will experience true joy when you obey your Lord’s command to be baptized, and what better way to celebrate our country’s independence than by celebrating the freedom only Christ can give us!
We will meet in the Worship Center at Cross Church Pinnacle Hills at 6:30 p.m. to go over instructions prior to the beginning of the Baptisms.