About the Speakers:
Jarrett Stephens is the Teaching Pastor at Prestonwood Baptist Church in Plano, Texas and author of the book The Mountains Are Calling: Making the Climb for a Clearer View of God and Ourselves. Jarrett graduated from Ouachita Baptist University with a Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies and Psychology. He received his Master of Divinity from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary and his Doctorate of Ministry from Liberty Theological Seminary. Jarrett and his wife, Debbie, live in Plano and have four daughters, Riley, Kelsey, Cameron and Landry.
For the past nine years, Jarrett has served as Teaching Pastor at Prestonwood. As part of the Preaching Team, he preaches during the Saturday Worship Service at the Plano Campus and on various Sunday mornings at both campuses. Jarrett also oversees the Prestonwood Network, which gives leadership and support to ministers all over the world who are leading churches planted by and in association with the church.
Senior Pastor | Hyde Park Baptist/The Quarries Church
“One Church in Two Locations”
- During Dr. Bowman’s Ministry, Hyde Park has baptized more than 4,400 people
- Began a second campus, The Quarries Church, in 2007
Preaching in the United States
- 2018 Convention Sermon, Southern Baptist Convention, Dallas TX
- National Conference on Christian Apologetics, Charlotte NC
- New Mexico Baptist Convention Evangelism Conference
- Bellevue Baptist Church in Memphis - Awesome August Revival
- Pastor’s Conference of the Southern Baptist Convention
- Georgia Baptist Evangelism Conference – (3 times)
- Southern Baptist of Texas Evangelism Conference (twice)
- Baptist General Convention of Texas Evangelism Conference
- Oklahoma Baptist Pastor’s Conference (twice)
- Ohio Baptist Convention Men’s Conference
- Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary Campus Revival
- Go Tell Youth Camps with Rick Gage (multiple years)
- Numerous Seminary and College Chapels including several at Southwestern,
- Southern Seminary (twice), Southeastern Seminary, Criswell College (twice),
- Oklahoma Baptist University
- Numerous revivals and conferences
- Every week by television, website, podcast, social media, YouTube, and Vimeo
- International Baptist Convention, Interlaken, Switzerland.
- International Congress on Revival, New Castle, Northern, Ireland
- International Missionary’s Bible Conference, Paraguay (IMB of SBC)
- Pulpit Exchange, Cambridge, England, St. Andrew’s Street Baptist Church Presented an essay on American Evangelicalism, Oxford Roundtable,
- University of Oxford, England
- Dr. Bowman has written four books published in the field of New Testament studies including:
- The Unparalleled Gospel – Auxano Press, 2018
- The Church That Changes The World: A Study of Acts – Auxano Press, 2016 I AM: A Biography of Jesus of Nazareth – Auxano Press, 2014
- The King and His Community: A Survey of the New Testament – Auxano Press, 2013 (an Amazon bestseller)
- Dr. Bowman has recently completed writing an adult curriculum on prayer for Lifeway and has contributed to 13 other books including:
- Walk Through The Word Journal – Thomas Nelson 2016
- Preacher’s Sourcebook – Thomas Nelson 2015
- One Year Daily Devotionals – Thomas Nelson Publishers (editions for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Bedtime Devotions with Jesus – Tommy Nelson 2014
- My Bible Adventure Through God’s Word – Tommy Nelson 2015
- “The Last Sermon I Would Preach” compiled by the late Forrest Pollock
- Chairman of the Board, Southern Baptists of Texas Convention
- Trustee, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Vice Chairman, Executive Board, Southern Baptists of Texas Convention
- Chairman, Administrative Committee, Southern Baptists of Texas Convention
- Member of the Board of Trustees, Southern Baptists of Texas Convention
- Member of the Resolution Committee of the Southern Baptist Convention
- Member of the Committee on Committees of the Southern Baptist Convention
- Member of Executive Committee of the Southern Baptist Convention
- Chairman of the Administration Committee of the Georgia Baptist Convention
- Vice President, Georgia Baptist Convention
- Member of the Executive Committee of Georgia Baptist Convention
- Pastor Advisor, Conference of Southern Baptist Evangelists, Southern Baptist Convention
- President of Southwestern Seminary Alumni Association of Texas
- President of Southwestern Seminary Alumni Association of Georgia
- Doctor of Ministry – Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, Ft. Worth, Texas (1990)
- Master of Divinity – Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, Ft. Worth, Texas (1985)
- Bachelor of Arts – University of the Cumberlands, Williamsburg, Kentucky (1980)
- Married to Tina L. Bowman since February 1981
- 3 adult children: Amanda of New York City and Laura and Joseph of Austin, Texas
Ronnie Floyd has been a pastor since he was twenty years of age. His experience, wisdom, and passion for God make him a powerful proclaimer of God’s Word and inspiring leader. Through his preaching and leadership, thousands of people here and all over the world are impacted by his message.
Since 1986, Pastor Floyd has served as the Senior Pastor of Cross Church, Northwest Arkansas, a multi-campus church. In Dr. Floyd’s 30+ years of ministry in Northwest Arkansas, the church has baptized over 18,000 people. In 2001, First Baptist Church of Springdale became a multi-campus ministry with the beginning of The Church at Pinnacle Hills. In 2010, the church changed its name to Cross Church and now has three campuses in Northwest Arkansas: Springdale, Rogers, Fayetteville; and a campus in Neosho, Missouri. The church is committed to planting churches regionally, nationally, and internationally. Dr. Floyd also serves as the host/leader/speaker of The Summit businesspersons luncheon, equipping an estimated 400-700 businesspersons weekly.
Shiloh Christian School, a ministry of Cross Church, is a fully accredited school and currently serves over 1,000 students from PreK4 – 12th grade. In 2013, Dr. Floyd’s dream of continuing to train leaders came to life with the establishment of the Cross Church School of Ministry, a one-year residential ministry experience that prepares leaders for life, ministry, and gospel advancement globally. To the glory of God, over 100 students have graduated and moved on to full-time ministry.
Dr. Floyd has been a strategic leader in the Southern Baptist Convention for decades, serving throughout the denomination in keeping with his commitment to invest in others to win the world for Christ. From 2013 – 2017, Dr. Floyd served as the first and only General Editor of the relaunch of LifeWay’s Bible Studies for Life curriculum series. In June 2016, he completed a two-year elected term as President of the Southern Baptist Convention. Dr. Floyd continues to lead in the advancement of racial unity in America and championing spiritual awakening in America. In August 2017, Dr. Floyd was named the President of the National Day of Prayer Task Force. He continues serving as Senior Pastor at Cross Church while fulfilling this great calling on his life.
Pastor Floyd has authored 20 books including The Power of Prayer and Fasting, 10 Things Every Minister Needs to Know, Our Last Great Hope: Awakening the Great Commission, and FORWARD: 7 Distinguishing Marks For Future Leaders. His most recent book, Living Fit: Make Your Life Count By Pursuing A Healthy You, released June 1, 2018.
Dr. Floyd received his bachelor’s degree from Howard Payne University and his master’s and doctoral degrees from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary.
Dr. Floyd’s proudest accomplishments stem from his personal life. He and his wife, Jeana, have been married for 41 years. They have two sons, Josh and Nick. Josh is married to Kate, and they have three sons, Peyton, Parker, and Jack. Nick is married to Meredith, and they have a son, Beckham, and three daughters, Reese, Norah, and Maya.