Join us for the 11th Annual Fireworks at the Crosses at our Pinnacle Hills Campus. Invite your friends and family to join our entire Cross Church family on Sunday, July 1. We will have a patriotic celebration featuring live music, outdoor baptisms, and fireworks. Check back soon for more information about food and drinks we will have for purchase.
Baptism at the Crosses
Online registration for Baptism at the Crosses is now CLOSED. However, you can still be baptized tonight! Please be in the Worship Center at Pinnacle Hills at 6:20 p.m. to meet with our pastors and get further instructions prior to baptism. We will provide each person with a towel, pair of shorts, and t-shirt. If you have any questions, please contact Sheila Maestri at email@example.com.
On Sunday, July 1st, we will celebrate our country’s independence here at Cross Church on the Pinnacle Hills Campus. Fireworks at the Crosses will be a special time of worship and celebration; and I want to invite you to be a part of it. One way you can join me is by following the Lord in believer’s baptism.
There are several reasons why it is so important to be baptized, including:
- Salvation is a life-long journey with Christ, and although baptism does not save us, it is the essential first step in that journey.
- Baptism is also public testimony before others about what Jesus has done for you and an important way you can visibly align yourself with Him as your Lord and Savior.
- Finally, baptism is an essential part of the membership process at Cross Church.
On the evening of the 1st, all five campuses will come together for outdoor festivities here on the Pinnacle Hills grounds. Before the fireworks start, we will have an opportunity for our people to be baptized outdoors under the crosses. I will be performing the baptisms that night.
We’d love for you to be a part of this exciting Summer Freedom celebration if you have trusted Christ as your personal Lord and Savior, and
- You have not yet been baptized, or
- You were baptized by a method other than immersion in water (i.e., sprinkling), or
- You were baptized before you placed faith in Jesus as your Savior (e.g., infant baptism, etc.)
You will experience true joy when you obey your Lord’s command to be baptized, and what better way to celebrate our country’s independence than by celebrating the freedom only Christ can give us!
We will meet in the Worship Center at Cross Church Pinnacle Hills at 6:30 p.m. to go over instructions prior to the beginning of the Baptisms.