1709 Johnson Rd.
Cross Church Springdale dates back to February 1870 when it was conceived by 13 individuals who initially met in a home. Throughout its first 100 years, the church grew and relocated several times. By the late 1970s the church congregation landed at its current location on Johnson Road. Today, the Cross Church Springdale campus has expanded to encompass 330,000 square feet, which includes Shiloh Christian School and the Cross Church School of Ministry.
The growth of Northwest Arkansas and Cross Church has been nothing short of a miracle, in the last five years, to God be the glory, the Springdale fellowship has grown to include Cross Church Español, which gathers on Sundays at 10:55 a.m.