Cross Church is a member of the largest Protestant denomination in the world, the Southern Baptist Convention.
We partner with other Southern Baptists through the Cooperative Program to educate young pastors, provide relief during times of disaster, and send missionaries all over the world. As a Southern Baptist church, we affirm the Baptist Faith and Message 2000 and we believe that we can do more for the sake of the Gospel if we work together.
- ERLC – Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission
- IMB – International Mission Board
- NAMB – North American Mission Board
- Guidestone Financial Resources
- Baptist Press
- Lifeway Christian Resources
- Arkansas Baptist State Convention
- Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Golden Gate Theological Seminary
- Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary
What is the Cooperative Program?
Check out this video from the Southern Baptist Convention to understand the vitality and necessity of the Cooperative Program.